Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Questions on Relationship while lodging online application for wife.
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 02:45 AM

Users Flag! From australia

60 likes received
9 likes given
Glen there is not alot of writing to be done apart from both you and your wife will have to write a statement about how you met, how your relationship developed, how long youve been together and perhaps your future plans as a family.

The other things in the list you sent.. you need to collect evidence for, such as utility bills paid by you and your wife, joint bank accounts, rent agreements, assets and purchases youve both made as a couple. Really too much for me to list here.

Basically you should keep and collect anything that proves you are in a genuine relationship. There is a sticky post in the forum that has loads of tips for the type of evidence people have used but everyone's case is different. I suggest you do a lot of research by reading lots of posts here to understand what is expected in a partner visa application. I know it may seem overwhelming and daunting at first but there is not any way to avoid it if you want to be together here.

You might consider speaking to a MARA registered immigration agent who can help you put an application together.

Have you lived in another country with your wife or is she at the moment living with you in Australia?

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.