Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Partner Visa: Onshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 820 and 801)
View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2014, 04:40 AM
alikaup alikaup is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 31
Users Flag! From estonia

20 likes received
After checking the requirements for sponsor i have 3 questions and hopefully someone can answer them . First of all, my partners passport is expired, will certfied birth certificate do as evidence that she's Australian citizen (or they need passport on top of that?) Also, what evidence people have provided regards that the sponsor usually resides in Autralia? 3rd question is bit tricky as my partner is stay home mum for last 3 years, so she won't be able to show her employment for last 2 years, i assume statement from her about the case will be needed? She gets some centerlink family tax benefit payments, so might include them as a evidence?! THank you in advance