Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Finding work on a spouse visa
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 02:50 PM

Users Flag! From australia

610 likes received
132 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by consensual View Post
My interpretation of hiring local white with less skillset, experience and qualifications to champion a team of highly skilled migrant after this bunch of imported skill migrant was used to fix the mess created by locals is a true example of hypocrisy in work culture in Australia. This in my definition on how racist this country is practicing. Trust me on the punishment of the job market is very true because if you just as saying your dissastifactory thoughts in your job place, the next thing will happen to you is cultural unfit and you are having bad attitude that makes you facing high magnitude of issue which the cost is all on you. You will feel your next jobs would suffer because your previous "highly integrity" employer will show you hospitality.. of Australia.

Seriously, l would not trust in the company fair work policy here which was published within this country and "well" misunderstood by the whole world.
I think you need a personal attitude check. Your own prejudices may be the reason you are having problems! My wife , an Asian, came here on a PMV and found work immediately. She was qualifed as a Chemical engineer, however as her qualifications were not recognized here she worked packing fish while she studied nursing.
She is proud of what she achieved and of being an Australian, so much so she sponsored her nephew and his wife both engineers, to come to Australia, they have also prospered, and while working and raising 2 children have found the time to complete their Masters Degrees. All of them say the same thing, they love Australia because no one is hung up on class or privilege, or the notion that one person is superior to another.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.