Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - prospective marriage visa AUS and INDONESIA prospective marriage visa AUS INDONESI
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 AM

Users Flag! From australia

1 likes received
Smile prospective marriage visa AUS and INDONESIA prospective marriage visa AUS INDONESI

hello
i just have some questions if someone could help me
im australian and my fiance is indonesian from bali
just wondering if anyone know how long the process of accepting the Prospective marriage visa is? i have heard it takes 5- 12 months just wanting to know is anyone has some good feedback from their application and if it can take less time then 5 months?? we have been together for 1 year now and i have been to bali many times throughout the year to visit him and his family he is coming to australia in may to meet my family on a tourist visa and then we are hoping to apply for the PMV in september or october. we have a very strong committed relationship and lots of evidence to show eg: photos, western union receipts , phone bills, i also have his name tattooed on me
also when you apply how long do you have to wait until you get an interview?? as i want to go to bali to submit the application with my fiance in person and do the interview...will that make the application process quicker?? also with medical checks where do they have to take place ?? can i an australia do a health check in bali when my fiance does and how long until the results come back?? hope to hear from someone soon

any feedback will help me
thanks rohana