Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - 309/100 offshore partner visa
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 06:27 AM

Users Flag! From india

2 likes received
1 likes given
309/100 offshore partner visa

Hi there,
I have applied offshore partner visa with all the solid evidences on 4/02/2014 from India and got acknowledgment on 19th feb 2014. I applied onshore visa in Australia before but unfortunately they said I didn't meet the criteria of two years of de facto relationship. That's why I had to withdraw my file.My partner & I was living together in Australia for 1.7yrs. Since then I have t heard anything yet. My migration agent said looking at my file which was almost decision ready included my medical and police which was done in Australia, it would take only three months. Apparently it's going to be complete six months on 4th august. Is there anyone who applied start of this year and got the visa approved. Please suggest how long it can take upto!! Your help would be much appreciated.i am really frustrated now coz when I. Was going to apply everyone said it would only take three months or so, and I agreed to it. Missing my partner now and this immi doesn't care about the sentiments. Please suggest if emailing them about how I feel would of any help or just waste attempt😪