Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Partner Visa (309/100) Timeline from India- Australian High Commission New Delhi
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 06:50 AM

Users Flag! From india

516 likes received
273 likes given
Arrow Case Officer Allocation Time Frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassali.abdi View Post
Hello Becky,

What a wonderful information!!!!!

I can tell everybody that all the information provided by Becky applies to all AHCs in all countries, regardless of the level of Risk the country is EXCEPT THE TIME FRAME( Nairobi-12 months).

There can be some little difference. I would urge those applying now or already applied to read keenly these valuable information.

I also expect the same procedures, compare what others who applied in Nairobi told me before. The information and steps are just one and the same. I am on the first step, As I have only received the acknowledgement letter, with my file number and the COs name and email address. I included my Police Check with the application, only that as advised me by my immi agent. I will make use of your information, Becky.

I am happy to have pple like Becky and CG and of course Mark Northman- a Famous Immi Agent.

I appreciate your tireless support for all applicants.

Good luck everybody
Hey Hassan,

Thank you for your words of encouragement and appreciation. I hope you get your visa soon. You are in my prayers

I forgot to clarify one thing in my post:- The person who sends the applicants the Acknowledgement Letter and/or the request for medicals is unfortunately not the case officer.

I'm not sure about other AHCs , but a 100 percent positive about AHC New Delhi. Many applicants get contacted by AHC between 1-8 weeks of application, the Acknowledgement Letter will also have the name of the officer who works in AHC as a case officer but he/she ISN'T YOUR case officer, so don't get too excited.

I learnt this the hard way, I got my Acknowledgement Letter (with an officer's name and her position number at the bottom) and medical request within 2 days of application and was literally dancing around with pom-poms, thinking that I was going to be getting my visa very soon.
Little did I know!! that she wasn't my case officer and I had to wait for over 27 weeks to get an actual case officer, HELL froze on me and it still hasn't unfrozen till now...LOL Been over 12 months since application and no sign of visa.

Under NO circumstance will AHC allocate case officer to an application before 30-31 weeks since date of application.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Have a great weekend Hassan!

Kind Regards,
Becky

Applied: Australian High Commission, New Delhi
Application Received by AHC: July 22, 2013
Visa Grant Date:October 16, 2014
Eligibility Date: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant Date: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018

Last edited by Becky26; 08-03-2014 at 07:58 AM.