Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVP 573. Need help

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sandeepsandy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi I'm from India. I applied my student visa on 26june, 2014 and my classes was in form 28july, 2014. After my medical I din't get any response from embassy but on 23july,2014 embassy send a mail
that my file is on hold and asked for 2 interviews one from DIBP and the other from university. DIBP took my interview (was quiet good) and on the basis of that they cancelled the second interview by the university and university issued the extension of two weeks. I scored 6.5 bands in ilets (6 in each) done my +2 in commerce and a b'com graduate, I applied for Masters in business (accounting). Today I made a call in embassy to enquire my file status and they told me that my file was checked by the visa officer but as the visa processing time is of 3 months , I'm not sure whether they give me visa this weak or not. If I din't get visa this weak then my session will be transferred to November. So I want to know is there are any chances of getting visa this weak and if not then again how much time will embassy take as for the November session the Coe will be reissued .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.