Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:50 AM

Users Flag! From australia

59 likes received
2 likes given
Hey Emkas congratulations that is awesome news! When I emailed the Australian Embassy in America they told me that all applications will be taking 12-15 months even if they were previously done before the change. So it is good to know that they may not be sticking to this and hopefully we can see some more people being contacted by their case officers in the next few months. I just wanted to ask my partner sent off his national fbi check for america 6 weeks ago and still hasn't recieved anything back in the mail, how long does it roughly take to have these documents mailed back to you after mailing them? Ugh it hasn't even been two months since my partner and I applied for the visa but it is killing us having to be apart from one another. Looking forward to seeing more posts about visa's being approved or case officers being assigned. Gives me hope!

Heard from our CO on 9th of January. They have recommended we apply for the BC100 if we have enough evidence. Hopefully see an approval this or next month!

Next time I will see my partner will be 11th of March.