Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 07:42 PM

Users Flag! From usa

27 likes received
3 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by ani89 View Post
Thank you so much CollegeGirl and AusUSA, you have both been amazing help!
I'm from Melbourne, Australia and my partner is from Minnesota. We met last year when he was in Aus on a work and travel visa. Followed him back to America this year but my visa expires end of February..so that's when we'll have to start being apart Spent last night in tears about that, but we keep saying to each other that if we miss each other too much we will sort something out- be that moving to NZ till it's granted or him coming on 3 month tourist visa after a few months while I support him with a trip to NZ if it's granted in that time, or trying to get sponsorship to work in the US again over next Summer...
If only love was enough! Are you currently in Aus and your partner in America? Where are you two from?
Are you thinking about getting married? If you do get married you can easily stay in the US ... I'm a US immigration lawyer so I can help you if you have any questions about that.