Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 06:41 AM

Users Flag! From usa

60 likes received
32 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
We were missing some things from our application, so if you've got yours complete they might not contact you until you're approved. The email we got was from our CO telling us that they need everything but the FBI check within 28 days (since you can't rush an FBI check).

They also asked for personal statements from us again, which I'm glad of, since I've thought of more stuff and we've discussed more things (like buying a house) since I innitially wrote mine.
Yeah, mine's complete. Still be nice to have word. At least it seems like they're moving on stuff for applicants in our month, anyway. Good luck on your end~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMama View Post
Good news kyliekinz, sounds like a grant is forthcoming!

Question for you & everybody else - has anyone applying through DC been asked for Form 80?

Thanks!
Nope. Even in the request for more information checklist there was no mention of Form 80 for me. Hoping it stays that way.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.