Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Help required for Child Visa 101
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 07:13 PM

Users Flag! From bangladesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehakhands View Post
Hi,

I and my husband hold a PR for Australia. We are in the process of applying Child visa 101 for our baby. While filling out Form 40CH and 47CH, I have some doubts.

FORM 40CH

1. Do we need to give a separate undertaking to provide support to child other than filling Part O (Your sponsorship undertaking) of the form 40ch?
2 Since we are moving as family, I don't think we need to provide form 1229 or any statutory declaration. Is that correct?
3. For Permanent resident of Australia, we need to provide proof of length of residence. We have been to Australia just for thr purpose of validating our visa. Will that be enough giving the passport page with stamp of arrival and departure from Australia.
4. Q20 - If your residential address is not in Australia, please attach a statement outlining how you will meet your sponsorship obligations (see Part N).
Since our residential address is of our home country, what kind of statement do I need to prove this point? Both of us (I and my husband) will quit our jobs in India
and will work in Australia. But initially we will be unemployed upon arrival.
5. Type of dwelling - Do they need information about house we live in in our home country? Since we have not moved to Australia yet, obviously we have not decided on any rental accommodation yet.
6. Do we also need to give proof of our financial status in home country other than proof of income like bank statement or property papers?

FORM 47CH.

Q23 - What is the value of money, goods and assets which the child intends to bring to Australia?
Sicne the applicant is an infant, do we still need to provide this information?

Please help...

Regards
nehakhands
hi, good day. we do need exactly same answers to complete the thing. please help with what you did. it would be great a help. Beside this, have you got the grant for your child? if yes, then how long it took?

regards
Masrur