Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 05:58 PM

Users Flag! From usa

16 likes received
2 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by MezzaUSA View Post
Hello! We submitted our 309 offshore to DC on March 9, 2014 via online application. Got assigned a CO assigned on August 13 (ML). We only found out we got the CO because she was requesting more information. However, we haven't heard anything back from her even though we've reached out via email. My partner just went back to Australia last week and we're doing long distance until this visa is granted. Starting to go stir crazy considering I have a house, job, and man waiting for me across the ocean. Considering going over on an EMT early November if we don't hear anything by then.

How have you all been contacting the CO's? My CO directed me to contact her through a web submission page which seems ridiculous. I get a reply from a completely different person.
After finding out the wait times have increased to 12-15 months, we decided to email our CO to see if we could get a more realistic timeline for our specific application. I also provided a little bit of an update to our situation. She replied back within minutes and said we are on track for finalization by November 2014!!! Which would put our wait time at 9 months. She said "pending final assessment" so here's hoping we get approved! Fingers crossed!

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.