Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:02 AM

Users Flag! From usa

81 likes received
30 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by carobear View Post
Hello everyone, My partner visa was granted! I received the permanent (100) visa right away as my partner and I have been together for more than 3 years. We are going out to celebrate tonight with a nice bottle of Australian red we've been saving for the occasion Here is how it all went down.. March 25th, 2014- Submitted Application Online 2 months later- Received the stock standard email checklist requesting medicals, police checks which I then submitted one week later 5 months later- Received an email from my case officer saying a decision would likely be made sometime in Oct/ Nov Visa 100 Granted 6 months after applying My case officer was very helpful and professional which I am so grateful for. Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for all of your help and support. I definitely could not have done it without you!
Awesome! Congrats!! Was thinking about you today thought it might come soon..

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.