Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 11:23 PM

Users Flag! From india

518 likes received
273 likes given
Talking Congratulations!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseytoOz View Post
My PMV subclass 300 was granted today!!! We lodged our paper application on May 3, 2014. It was complete except for medical, which was done immediately upon receipt of a HAP ID. I cleared Medicals on June 30. I had no additional contact from them, except for my "any progress?" phone calls every couple of months. After hearing that processing times were now 12-15 months, we wrote an email to DIBP asking for more specific information on my application. To my total surprise, my CO (first contact) wrote back to tell me it was on track to be finalised in November, and since I was in Sydney on my ETA, that I needed to make travel plans to leave Australia, and notify her of my plans. I left the country immediately!! Today, I received my emailed Grant Letter!! My CO was RM. She was very professional in her communications.

I woke my fiancée at 2 AM in Sydney with the news. What a happy call, tears, laughing, new plans.

I've already completed all my preparations here in the States, so I'm going back to Sydney this week!!
What a happy news!!! Many Congratulations to you and your partner
Wish you a blessed re-union and a happy life together in Australia
Your post brought tears to my eyes

Its great to hear that there are some case officers out there who are so dedicated and professional towards their job, knowing the fact that they are the ones who decide our future

GOD bless you and wish you safe travels back to Australia and a beautiful wedding, have a great time!! Being married is the best feeling
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful news with us.
Have a great week!

Best Wishes,
Becky

Applied: AHC, New Delhi
Visa Grant:October 16, 2014
PR Eligibility: July 22, 2015
Subclass 100 Submission: August 08, 2015
PR Grant: December 08, 2015
Citizenship Eligibility: October 20, 2018
Citizenship Application: October 22, 2018
Citizenship Interview and Exam: August 08, 2019
Citizenship Approval: August 24, 2019