Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:49 PM

Users Flag! From australia

59 likes received
2 likes given
Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to give an update that my FBI check is back, it took around 13 weeks from when we sent it off so be prepared for a wait because supposedly they are behind after having the system down for 6 weeks. Still havnt heard from a Case Officer yet but we are hoping we hear from one within the next month since we applied July 19th. Everyone on our application is complete so now it is just the waiting game. I am in USA right now visiting my partner. I leave back for Australia the day after thanksgiving which is going to suck cause than I wont see my partner again until our visa is approved which we are hoping for february otherwise we might need to come up with a Plan B. But by the looks of things it looks like most applicants are getting approved around the 7 month mark so I am going to continue to be positive and hope for the same.

Heard from our CO on 9th of January. They have recommended we apply for the BC100 if we have enough evidence. Hopefully see an approval this or next month!

Next time I will see my partner will be 11th of March.