Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 05:54 PM

Users Flag! From australia

18 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC2SYD View Post
Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum but finding it so helpful to get an idea of timelines. I lodged my application on September 5th and have completed my medical and local police background checks. Still waiting for the FBI one to come back, but they charged my credit card a few weeks ago, so hopefully not too much longer. We had only seen the very misleading information on immi's page that said it would take 5-7 months when we first applied and were very disappointed to find out the real time they are quoting from DC is 12-15! Luckily my Australian husband and I are both together in the US now, but had been hoping to move early next year - that's looking unrealistic at this point, but here's to hoping it's closer to 7-8 months that other people have been seeing recently! Good luck to all.
Hi

Welcome! Hoping you don't have a long wait for the FBI check. I am also in NYC with the hubby. We are hoping to move to Adelaide early next year, though we are not holding our breath. We applied end of June, no word from a CO as yet.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.