Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 08:39 PM

Users Flag! From australia

31 likes received
62 likes given
It's so nice to see the frustrations of international relationships shared around Hopefully FBI have some plan to catch up on that backlog although govt bureaucracy being what it is I'm not that hopeful lol. That said, 13 weeks is better than 16.

We have been following up my partners medical check, I couldn't ascertain if it had been submitted online and the doctors office haven't responded to his phone messages. Here's hoping there aren't any issues! I've been trying to check the immi account but it won't take me past the emedical basic info screen… grrrrr. I read the immi website instructions but still nada. Can you guys access your medicals completed page?

21 more days and I'll headed to the airport to pick him up… YAY!! So nervous there will be issues coming in without a return ticket and a lot of luggage.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.