Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - PMV and 309 Timeline for Washington, D.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 01:11 AM

Users Flag! From australia

31 likes received
62 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMama View Post
Mama bear you have to open the application to the place where you upload documents. At the bottom of the evidence you will see next steps- there will be something about the medicals there & it will tell you if its been finalized.
Thanks IndyMama, that's where I've been looking but it's just not showing up. It would be much easier if the Arizona doctors office would just have a receptionist rather than an answering machine to field calls. And they said it would be uploaded by now. As he only has three more weeks over there before he visits here it would be a royal pain in the bum if something needed redoing and he was here.

Also still waiting to hear back from immi regarding notifying them about him travelling here. I guess that's government bureaucracy for you :roll eyes:

I know I'm nowhere near processing but I just want it all in there so when it's time someone can look, assess and give us the 'done deal' signal.

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.