Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Finding a 457 visa as an environmental consultant
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Ecoman Ecoman is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Users Flag! From estonia

2 likes given
Finding a 457 visa as an environmental consultant

Some years ago I lived in Australia with a WH visa which by now has expired. I really like the country and would like to return with another working visa.
I have studied ecology and environmental preservation (B.Ss) and I have looked into job opportunities on that field. The problem is that I have seen very few job offers in that area and many of them are government based- so no sponsorship.

Suitable positions on the consolidated sponsored occupations list would probably be the following:
Environmental consultant
Environmental manager
Park ranger
Environmental research scientist?

Has anyone been sponsored on that field? Where did you look for job offers? Are there any recruitment agencies that especially deal with that field? Any advice?