Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Kittykat is now a mod congradulate her please.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:38 AM

Users Flag! From usa

513 likes received
218 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiseb View Post
i for one appreciate the work that is involved behind the scenes lol, i certainly wouldnt like the job i admire you, whilst you are now a mod i hope we can all share and learn from your fountain of experience. Dont leave us totally alone lol.
I have a question for you (i did have a thread but no one answered) how do i get my time line on my threads/post,s i have tried and better tried and i cannot get it to display lol. I received an email to say it had being saved confirmed but i still cannot get it to display, any help on this would be appreciated lol.
Thanks and well done hun you deserve this MOD position.
The most common mistake I have seen when trying to paste the time line is cutting some of the URL off, if you click on it and use "ctrl a" to highlight it all then "ctrl c" to copy and "ctrl v" to paste, then it should work.

If that isn't the problem you are having let me know. I stuck my timeline URL into my signature so it just goes in automatically with every post.

Kttykat

Last edited by kttykat; 01-10-2013 at 12:42 AM.