Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Visa Delay S.V.P subclass 573
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 07:46 AM

Users Flag! From nigeria

1 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjad1 View Post
Hi! Um sajjad from Pakistan. I applied my student visa SVP under subclass 573 on 23rd June 2014 in AVAC.
I got acknowledgment on 27th June 2014 and my medicals held on 9th july 2014 .. After the month of july and august i received an interview call on 1st September .. After interview i waited again for my visa .. i sent reminders and receieved a reply on 24 October 2014.
that was
"Dear applicant,

Thanks for your email.

This application is currently undergoing internal processing.

We are aware of your concern regarding the processing of this application. We endeavour to process all applications within the average service standard of 12 weeks; however applications that require further processing will sometimes be delayed.

If required your case officer will contact you informing you of any additional documentation need to complete your application.

Regards,
Finalisation Team
Department of Immigration and Border Protection"
Now its 4th November 2014 and um still waiting .. 4 months and 7 days have passed .. um worried
Dear Sajjad 1, I can feel you. I experienced such when I applied for SVP subclass 573. I will suggest that you ask your proposed sponsors to send an email to your case officer if you have her email address or to the visa processing office for your country. That's what I did to get required response from my case officer.

Last edited by dolarinde; 02-12-2015 at 07:28 AM.