Australia Forum banner

820 Online - Stuck on Citizenship Q.3 -HELP

6K views 34 replies 3 participants last post by  crolladx 
#1 · (Edited)
hello everyone kinda stuck on on the 47SP

Its asking about Australian Citizenship
1. is this sponsor an Australian Citizen by birth?
(because i was born here in australia by birth but my parents at that time were not a citizen so i tick no.

2. is this sponsor an australian citizen by grant?
thats yes, since i have my australian citizenship with date

3. Date of arrival in Australia?

What do i put for this?
i was born here, but at age 6 i when back to my home country with my family then when i was around age 13-14 i moved back here with my family again. so...?

4. Did the sponsor obtain permanent residency in australia under one of the following visa program:
* Partner Visa
* PMV
* Contributory Parent Visa or Aged Contributory Parent Visa
* Humanitarian Visa

i tick no. so just stuck on question 3...

Updated:

We just prefill random date so we can go on with the rest of the application now we are stuck on the page 18 Supporting Witness. ITs asking us to pre fill detail of TWO supporting witnesses, however we have more than 7 supporting witness should we add them all or just chose only 2? coz i never though online would ask this and its only going to ask us to upload all the 888 we have supporting our application lol..so confuse

thanks in advance :)

See less See more
#27 ·
Hello CG,

Just want to update something, got a called from one of my wife mara agent who helped her before. She mention to us that since we are married now. Our evidence is actually no need to provide the time frame of 12 months. It just need to proof your marriage is genuine? Coz what we provided was dated before we were marry till we are married now ... Is this okay?

#28 ·
1) It's fine to keep uploading, but they will really only be PRIMARILY counting evidence that is from the time before you applied. So if there's like a bank statement from the time period before you applied, and you didn't get it until after you applied, you could absolutely upload it and they'd fully count it. But if it's from, like, next month and you upload it next month, it won't carry as much (if any) weight at all. Does that make sense? Not sure if I made it confusing.

That said, either way - you CAN still keep uploading evidence. It won't hurt anything. If they get annoyed, they'll just email you and say "we're satisfied with your relationship. We don't need any more evidence." lol. :)

2) That's really for if your CO asks for you to upload your police check within 28 days, and you can't get it that fast, so you're showing them a receipt that you've applied for the police check and are waiting on it. You CAN upload the receipt for the police check when you've applied for it, but you don't HAVE to unless the CO has already requested the police checks at that time.

3) Doesn't matter! As long as you HAVE evidence adequately covering all four categories, you'll be fine. Like you said, some pieces of evidence count for more than one category - they're not going to blast you for not having financial evidence, just because you uploaded your bank statements under "evidence of shared address" or whatever. :) They'll consider it under all categories it applies to.

4) Yes, it's correct that marrying waives the 12 month requirement. You still need the same evidence in all four categories, preferably for 6 months or longer, but it doesn't have to add up to 12 months total if you're married. That's the only difference.

#29 ·
1) It's fine to keep uploading, but they will really only be PRIMARILY counting evidence that is from the time before you applied. So if there's like a bank statement from the time period before you applied, and you didn't get it until after you applied, you could absolutely upload it and they'd fully count it. But if it's from, like, next month and you upload it next month, it won't carry as much (if any) weight at all. Does that make sense? Not sure if I made it confusing.

That said, either way - you CAN still keep uploading evidence. It won't hurt anything. If they get annoyed, they'll just email you and say "we're satisfied with your relationship. We don't need any more evidence." lol.
Oh alright, well we just finished our uploading. Total files of just below 60. However we fee like we don't have enough but then again we do cover all the category their asking for. Just worry because we don't any assets and only just have a appointment for credit card joining soon this following Monday. We only got married back in August last year, now only just beginning starting to build our life. Getting a pet etc later down the track. Maybe end of the year start to move to a unfurnished place so we can start to buy our own appliances etc u know lol

So correct me if I'm wrong! Lol does that mean Tmr is my wife's birthday. I have plans and gifts for her etc I can't submit photo of us etc receipt of gifts and This months bank statement doesn't arrive till march so I shouldn't bother to upload them as evidence to evidence of continue relationship heading ? Since our application has already been lodged??

2) That's really for if your CO asks for you to upload your police check within 28 days, and you can't get it that fast, so you're showing them a receipt that you've applied for the police check and are waiting on it. You CAN upload the receipt for the police check when you've applied for it, but you don't HAVE to unless the CO has already requested the police checks at that time.
Thanks for clarifying this information for us. We shall do this if when find out about the Thai police check if it does take longer than it expected. Lol

3) Doesn't matter! As long as you HAVE evidence adequately covering all four categories, you'll be fine. Like you said, some pieces of evidence count for more than one category - they're not going to blast you for not having financial evidence, just because you uploaded your bank statements under "evidence of shared address" or whatever. They'll consider it under all categories it applies to.
Hahha okay yeah coz what happen is, on those listing. It still has like photograph - other heading. Showing "recommended" but we already upload 3 parts of ours photograph to social photograph lol same goes with other headings as well but yeah we didn't use the link on the headings where it said attach document instead we use the upload function on the top right corner instead where you chose your name and category and description and files more easier I think

4) Yes, it's correct that marrying waives the 12 month requirement. You still need the same evidence in all four categories, preferably for 6 months or longer, but it doesn't have to add up to 12 months total if you're married. That's the only difference.
Oh okay sweet. Guess we will be alright then we still cover our evidences over from 2013 till today lol.

#30 ·
You'll be fine! :) You CAN continue to upload evidence if you want to. It certainly won't hurt anything. :) They'll let you know if you're annoying them (nicely), haha. :)

#31 ·
hahaha, CG i really hope we will be fine. It just the fact, at the same time its easy at the same time its not if you get what i meant? even went to consultation few times with mara agent lol but thank you for letting us know in relation to uploading tho :)

hey CG hope you dont mind if i ask, we just day 2 in playing the waiting game lol. kinda freaking myself out from time to time at work.

Just wondering what happens if let say worse comes worse, the decision made by immi was not good, would that means my wife would need to leave the country? because we hoping it will take a bit longer first so at least she can finished her University with the last semester to go (roughly 6 months left) so by the time their decided to grant us, she would be completed with her study. because we both want to manage our financial now and prepare thats all better to be safe than sorry as personally i dont want to lose my wife no matter what the cost, so i would like to know few things if decision was not granted.

1. Does a applicant being refuse and apply for MRT get to stay in country the whole time?
2. roughly how much we looking at if MRT a 820 visa these day? (we also thinking if worse case scenario and it does end up having to mrt. we will definitely have a mara agent do this) so i assume the cost would be almost same price as the 820 again?

sorry for being a pain ;) the waiting is a killer .... lol

#32 ·
hahaha, CG i really hope we will be fine. It just the fact, at the same time its easy at the same time its not if you get what i meant? even went to consultation few times with mara agent lol but thank you for letting us know in relation to uploading tho :)

hey CG hope you dont mind if i ask, we just day 2 in playing the waiting game lol. kinda freaking myself out from time to time at work.

Just wondering what happens if let say worse comes worse, the decision made by immi was not good, would that means my wife would need to leave the country? because we hoping it will take a bit longer first so at least she can finished her University with the last semester to go (roughly 6 months left) so by the time their decided to grant us, she would be completed with her study. because we both want to manage our financial now and prepare thats all better to be safe than sorry as personally i dont want to lose my wife no matter what the cost, so i would like to know few things if decision was not granted.

1. Does a applicant being refuse and apply for MRT get to stay in country the whole time?
2. roughly how much we looking at if MRT a 820 visa these day? (we also thinking if worse case scenario and it does end up having to mrt. we will definitely have a mara agent do this) so i assume the cost would be almost same price as the 820 again?

sorry for being a pain ;) the waiting is a killer .... lol
Stop freaking yourself out, crolla. lol.

1) Yes. She would have to go apply for a Bridging Visa - I'm not sure if she'd end up on a Bridging Visa C or a Bridging Visa E. I'm not sure what kind of work/travel/study rights she'd have, if any. Sorry, but this isn't my area of expertise. :)

2) No idea, sorry.

Reactions: crolladx
#34 · (Edited)
Stop freaking yourself out, crolla. lol.

1) Yes. She would have to go apply for a Bridging Visa - I'm not sure if she'd end up on a Bridging Visa C or a Bridging Visa E. I'm not sure what kind of work/travel/study rights she'd have, if any. Sorry, but this isn't my area of expertise.

2) No idea, sorry.
Haha, thanks CG you have helped us a lot already. BTW CG, you know with the online application, with the passport photo, how many do we require to upload? 1 only right? coz what we did was, printed "Passport photo - Our name" thats it and only submitted 1 copy. 1 for me 1 for my wife. correct yeh?

About $1600 for MRT currently.

Don't worry you have lots of evidence from what you have posted.

Now relax, it will be quite a few months before you hear anything from them.
Oh thank you so much, guess 1600 isnt too bad but still a lot of money consider paying close to 7k initially. We really hoped we have enough of evidence tho, just really concern because we only just married not long ago, and we dont have much things only just starting with our life haha.

But do you mind if i ask, with MRT situation lets said, if things dont get approve, can my wife still stay and apply for mrt without going back tho? i just cant imagine not able to be with her for a single day lol...

#35 ·
Sorry guys just looking through the headings. While uploading additional documents.

Just wondering what are we suppose to do with the photograph - others? I look through this forum and found some unsure answer to what to upload to this section.
When clicked on the ? Circle, it state photo other than passport? Like a selfie photo of my wife on her own?

Note: We already uploaded tho all our photos with us including family and friends to similar heading to photograph - others heading.

Hope you all can share some light one this.. Lol :)
Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.