Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Berlin Embassy Processing Time
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:12 AM

Users Flag! From australia

229 likes received
377 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissaid View Post
We had one CO until June 2012, who did the interview ,JV, who was actually reasonable and answered my occasional emails. We were handed over to CK, who very rarely responds, even to my last email noticing that my fiancée medicals are about to expire and to instruct us what to do. The original medicals were requested by the previous CO. CK just said in a pro forma email that we are waiting for the security check. No time frame given, nothing. This is killing me emotionally. This is why I decided to join in, because only you good people understand what is it like to just wait and wait and wait... I fully agree that everybody should be checked before accepted to come in this country, but 17 months? I think this is over the top!
I also have CK and she is hard to get a reply from but I thought she was ok but I haven't had any other CO to compare to. I see now that she is now helpful. Why not just give us information and keep us informed and reply to emails. We will suffer together. Please keep me posted on your situation.