Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Unfair decision
Thread: Unfair decision
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:40 PM

Users Flag! From australia

644 likes received
179 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rana Rana View Post
Hello everyone
My application of subclass 858 was refused on a very unfair and unjust reason.
Refusal Reason : "In addition to evidence provided, a search was undertaken on the internet, however, the results of the search did not present any information of material relevance to support the applicant’s claims of internationally recognised achievements. Therefore I have not considered my search or results further"

In same refusal reason department section says

"The internet is an important source of additional material and a method of confirming the accuracy of any claims made. Any adverse or conflicting information obtained from this source should be put to the applicant for comment."

My case was merely refused on Internet source without asking my comment and immigration law itself contrast the refusal reason. Please advice what would be my standing if I go for MRT when all my matrial evidence are perfect and doses meet the subclass according to refusal.
Hi
I doubt your applicators was refused merley on lack of internet information, but rather you failed to provide adequate documentation to support your claim of international recognition.
Remember it is imperative that the applicant "sells" themselves by providing overwhelming evidence to support their application, and that includes urls to any web site that may backup your claims.
You don't mention the field of your outstanding talent, did you include statements from your peers or institutions in Australia who were aware of your achievements?

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

Last edited by aussiesteve; 02-22-2015 at 09:50 PM.