Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i have made a mistake in form 80

8K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CollegeGirl 
#1 ·
i have made a mistake in form 80, how can i rectify it??
is there any form, if yes can i fax or email to the diac or post is the only way??
i dint received any acknowledgement yet....

#2 ·
Hello hayat,
Ha the infamous form 80, my favorite form. Do you still have a copy on your computer on what you originally filled out ( usually one saves all the pdf files) if so then correct the question you made a mistake on, and resend it to the DI AC explaining that a mistake was made on a particular question. If your application was made online then send the corrected form online, I'm sure if they require an original they will let you know.

Hope this helps
Louise

#3 ·
I made a paper application in berlin but made a very silly mistake, i wrote July 2012 instead of July 2010 , that the only mistake which i found in the pdf files in my computer, so suggest me should i wait for the DIAC to assign me CO and after that i let my CO know the mistake or use form 1023 .....
is there a possibility that i can email or fax that form.....

and i also wanted to know that i have lodged my case in berlin but if i move to pakistan my home country for 2 months or so , does the dwpartment shift my case to pakistan or it will be processed in berlin .
i am a residence permit holder of sweden as i am a student here.....

#4 ·
Hi Hayat
I can use a little help if you can provide.
I have the same situation like yours and need to know what happ. ?
Because i have the same situation as yours. I made mistakes on form 80 and need to know if this would be problematic for me.
and how it can be fixed.

#5 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.