Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic equipment tradespersons 4315-11 experience letter help plz

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Wanderer 
#1 ·
Hi, there. Is here any body completed his skill assessment as electronic equipment trade person ASCO code 4315-11. If here is anybody can I get help? I need a sample experience letter. Plz. Thanks with regards. Jony

#2 ·
I'd reckon for skills assessment, the assessing organisation is going to be more interested in seeing relevant trade papers and rather than a detailed experience letter, a certificate of employment or employers reference letter would be appropriate.

You could check with some online employment agencies, not that it is for employment but similar and here in Australia we have sites like Jobs, Job Search, Employment Information and Career Advice at careerone.com.au - find career advice, review employment news and search for jobs at careerone.com.au that have an applications section where you might find something like standard letters etc.

You'll have a heap of time though as you need to have a read of latest applications processing priorities in Sticky thread #3 for unless you have an occupation on the CSL, there's indication other applications will not be considered until 2013 unless of course you attempt to find an employer sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.