Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Offshore Spouse Visa Processing Times at the London Embassy
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 05:10 PM

Users Flag! From uk

8 likes received
8 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosabear View Post
Hey all, here's hoping the July application grants start this week. I applied in September which had the 10-14 month processing time (which started on August 1? Correct me if I'm wrong). Theoretically, because June applications were granted in March, July applications should be granted in April. Does this mean that visas just won't be processed at all in May? Because the 10-14 processing time starting after August means the earliest these applicants would get their visa is June. Sorry for the long-winded post, been waiting almost 7 months and am just wondering about immi's logic about skipping an entire month (or 5, if they decide to not grant til 14 months).
If immigration find themselves with nothing to do in May I don't mind if they spend time approving my application. 😃😃😃

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.