Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Single Post - Legal documents for marital status
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2015, 05:15 AM
Tigerali's Avatar
Tigerali Tigerali is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 261
Users Flag! From india

16 likes received
22 likes given
Originally Posted by nghiquan2009 View Post
Hi Mark,

I am new to this forum. My name is Lily and I am currently living in Australia. I have been separated with my husband for a while. I will come back my country to divorce at the end of this year. However, right now I am applying for visa 190. What documents should I need to give to the case officer to show that my relationship status is "separated"? I read on the website of immi that I need to show them "statutory declaration"? How can I get that?

Thank you very much.
Post your query in thread "ASK MARK" which appears on very first page. Here not sure he be able to pick it

Made by our Australia Immigration Timeline Software. Click here to create yours.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have Promises to keep,
And Miles to go before I sleep..