Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visa refused

21K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  aussiepinay 
#1 ·
I never thought I'd be writing this post but early this morning the email arrived...visa refused.
You guys have been like family to me and I wanted to let you know but right now I can't et my head around all the details other than to say that it was refused based on them not feeling our relationship was genuine.
I'm still in a sleepy haze but my love is falling apart on the other side of the world and our future is uncertain now.
What a terrible, terrible day.

#4 ·
I am shocked. I never thought this will happen to you. :( I send you truckload of hugs.

Reactions: melandabdul
#11 ·
Noooooooooooooooo! Oh, mel, as soon as I saw your thread title my heart sank. When I opened it and read, I started crying. I feel like you are a dear, dear friend, and I am so sad about this. I can feel your love for your honey come through your posts... I can't believe they didn't see it. :( :( :( I really hope you can find some way to be together. So much love coming your way... :(

#15 ·
Dear Mel, I am so sorry to hear the news! I can feel your pain. It is devastating! How can they do this to people, incredible!! Don't give up!! There is always a way, I am sure you will be together at the end, just it will take longer. Go to a immigration lawyer ASAP and make a plan, this will help you to cope. We will support you!

#17 ·
Mel I am devastated to hear this news, nobody deserves such a thing. But you still have options, even if they're not at all ideal, there are still things you can do. Don't give up honey! We are all here for you, as you can see from the many responses you've already received in such a short time! Much love to you and Abdul xx

#21 ·
Mark to the rescue... I sure hope you can help, my friend. If ever there were a case that deserved it...

#23 · (Edited)
It is saturday 6.30 AM and i could not sleep. Living apart after marriage and waiting forever to hear something regarding our visa make me to pull my hair. Just log onto the forum to read something and when i see this post from you i was shocked.

I feel you. May god be with you.

as people suggested get a immigration lawyer asap and appeal or do whatever you can.

keep us informed.

my thoughts are with you and i will pray for you.

#25 ·
Mel, i know the news is bad and you are devastated but this is the time to fight. There is an appeal system which i am sure Mark will tell you about. It is a 1 chance appeal system so i beg you to seek professional help. So have a cry over easter and then come tuesday start to fight back and hire a migration expert, i have also heard of migration advocates but not sure how they fit in to it all. My heart goes out to you and Abdul as visa rejection is everyone's fear on this site. Keep in contact so we can support you along the way. Thinking off you
Michael

Reactions: Gerrywins
#46 ·
Mel, i know the news is bad and you are devastated but this is the time to fight. There is an appeal system which i am sure Mark will tell you about. It is a 1 chance appeal system so i beg you to seek professional help. So have a cry over easter and then come tuesday start to fight back and hire a migration expert, i have also heard of migration advocates but not sure how they fit in to it all. My heart goes out to you and Abdul as visa rejection is everyone's fear on this site. Keep in contact so we can support you along the way. Thinking off you
Michael
Hi im really sorry to hear about ur case but can any one please tell me if it was their tr or pr. Visa that was refused

#26 ·
Sorry,Mel i use to enjoy reading your comments all the time. i think like others have said, you need to appeal and hopefuly you will be granted. but before you appeal again, pay attention to the following, Ghanaians hardly get refused PMV to Australia and i know a lot of people who even got theirs in just 4 months. Now, where he is living in Greece is he having a good job there, is he living there legally ? is the age between the 2 of you so wide? Do you talk often online, or on phone? these are the questions you need to consider before you appeal, may be you need to meet him again back home in Ghana and see what happens next. i wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.