Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun Kumar Gupta

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Boboa 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am Arun Kumar Gupta, currently in India and got my Australian PR. I am planning to move to Melbourne in month of June 2013 and continue my first job search over there.

I am Senior Java JEE Developer with 5 yr and 8 months of work experience.

Regards,
Arun

#2 ·
Hello

Congratulations, Arun. Wish you good luck with your job search.

Could you please clarify on the timelines of your application and your Visa category (189/190/other)? After the application is lodged, how long did it take for the CO to get assigned to the application?

Did you go for Police and medicals before the CO asked you to do so? Or was it after the CO was assigned?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Satya

#3 ·
Congratulations, Arun. Wish you good luck with your job search.

Could you please clarify on the timelines of your application and your Visa category (189/190/other)? After the application is lodged, how long did it take for the CO to get assigned to the application?

Did you go for Police and medicals before the CO asked you to do so? Or was it after the CO was assigned?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Satya
Hi Satya,

My timeslines are as follows (Visa 189),
Oct 1st 2012 Fees paid after invitation in EOI,
Oct 23 rd 2012 CO assigned,
Nov 12 2012 Visa granted.

I get my PC and Medical done before CO is assigned but keep in mind that greater of two dates would be you first entry date in visa grant letter.

Regards,
Arun

#4 ·
Hi Arun

First of all may I welcome you to the forum which I think you will find very informative and helpful during your move.

It would be interesting if you could keep us up to date with your adventure as many people will more than likely be in a similar situation.

Regards,

Mark

#9 ·
Guys. Post your questions and answers here in English. The purpose of these forums is to benefit everyone.

This is not an immigration advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.