please help

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Living in Australia > Education

Education Use this area of the site to discuss anything to do with education in Australia. With topics ranging from higher eduction, Universities, Schools all the way to teaching in Australia - have a look inside and feel free to participate.

Like Tree5Likes

please help


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
please help

hi everyone yesterday i asked about streamline visa processing. i did my medical already and now i missed my coming intake. so how long i need to get my visa.


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From switzerland

11 likes received
4 likes given
Are you from a high risk country?

nepali likes this.

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 05:12 AM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
Please help...

sir i am from nepal. i applied my student visa on 19th dec 2013 and class was on from 03-02-2014 and i got message from high commission on first week of jan 2014 to do medical so i did my medical on 5th jan 2014. and college extend my course for 2 weeks now that time also gone. now iam not getting any message or visa from Australian high commission,new delhi.. on the website it says your application is under process at Australian high commission.. now college do not have another intake in coming july in 2014 they have only in feb 2015 for another intake.. so i don not want to wait for another year to study.. but college also giving me chance to get enrolled into certificate IV course for july 2014 to DEC. 2014 then i can start my desire course from feb-2015 to till the date. that is the condition? should i need to another 1 year for another intake or i need to study 6 months for any certificate level IV course to fulfill that time of gap. please suggest me. iam really in trouble.. what should i do next ? please help ....waiting for your kind reply...


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 05:15 AM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
sir i am from nepal. i applied my student visa on 19th dec 2013 and class was on from 03-02-2014 and i got message from high commission on first week of jan 2014 to do medical so i did my medical on 5th jan 2014. and college extend my course for 2 weeks now that time also gone. now iam not getting any message or visa from Australian high commission,new delhi.. on the website it says your application is under process at Australian high commission.. now college do not have another intake in coming july in 2014 they have only in feb 2015 for another intake.. so i don not want to wait for another year to study.. but college also giving me chance to get enrolled into certificate IV course for july 2014 to DEC. 2014 then i can start my desire course from feb-2015 to till the date. that is the condition? should i need to another 1 year for another intake or i need to study 6 months for any certificate level IV course to fulfill that time of gap. please suggest me. iam really in trouble.. what should i do next ? please help ....waiting for your kind reply...


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 07:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From switzerland

11 likes received
4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
sir i am from nepal. i applied my student visa on 19th dec 2013 and class was on from 03-02-2014 and i got message from high commission on first week of jan 2014 to do medical so i did my medical on 5th jan 2014. and college extend my course for 2 weeks now that time also gone. now iam not getting any message or visa from Australian high commission,new delhi.. on the website it says your application is under process at Australian high commission.. now college do not have another intake in coming july in 2014 they have only in feb 2015 for another intake.. so i don not want to wait for another year to study.. but college also giving me chance to get enrolled into certificate IV course for july 2014 to DEC. 2014 then i can start my desire course from feb-2015 to till the date. that is the condition? should i need to another 1 year for another intake or i need to study 6 months for any certificate level IV course to fulfill that time of gap. please suggest me. iam really in trouble.. what should i do next ? please help ....waiting for your kind reply...
I know it is not a nice situation. In these days the process time for an offshore student visa application is 3 months, so in your case you should get it at the latest 19th of March.

Why you didn't apply 105 days before your course starts? If you had applied in November perhaps your visa would be granted today.

nepali likes this.

  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 10:42 AM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
Thank you so much for your information. i wanted to apply before 3 months but my agent forwarded my document delay and i got offer letter and COE late.so that it became delay into my visa application process. and also i do not wanted to take risk so that i waited for medical and hopefully i got it. now should i join any certificate level IV from July 2014 to December 2014 to maintain the gap as well give continuity to my study? because i do not want to wait for another 1 year to start my desire course... please help me suggest me... and by the time march 19 it will be possible to get visa or not ?


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From switzerland

11 likes received
4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
Thank you so much for your information. i wanted to apply before 3 months but my agent forwarded my document delay and i got offer letter and COE late.so that it became delay into my visa application process. and also i do not wanted to take risk so that i waited for medical and hopefully i got it. now should i join any certificate level IV from July 2014 to December 2014 to maintain the gap as well give continuity to my study? because i do not want to wait for another 1 year to start my desire course... please help me suggest me... and by the time march 19 it will be possible to get visa or not ?
If you can get your on the 19th March it is up to the DIBP. So you need to be patient and wait. You can't do nothing at the moment. Keep calm and pray.

About your study plan you need to have the COE that you gave to DIBP on the time of your application. If you change your course you need to inform DIBP, if not, they probably will cancel your visa!!!

nepali likes this.

  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 11:20 AM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by depende View Post
If you can get your on the 19th March it is up to the DIBP. So you need to be patient and wait. You can't do nothing at the moment. Keep calm and pray.

About your study plan you need to have the COE that you gave to DIBP on the time of your application. If you change your course you need to inform DIBP, if not, they probably will cancel your visa!!!
Thank you so much for your reply. i am not changing my course that intended to study. iam going to study that course which i was planning to study and summit ed COE to DIBP. but here i missed my first intake which was suppossed to start from 03-02-2014 and there is no second intake in coming JULY 2014 so i have to wait for another year that is 2015-feb. that means i need to wait till 2015 ,.FEB.
BUT college is offering me that i can study any certificate IV only for 6 Months which is going to start july-2014 to DEC.2015.. THEN i can start my intended course which was supposed to start from 03-02-2014. and college is saying that they are going to provide me hole course's offer letter and COE ..(COE for total package) .this is the condition... i just do not want to leave my study and wait for another year. i want to study certificate IV from JULY 2014 TO 2015 DEC.. then i can start my DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR COURSE PACKAGE... The main thing is college do not have 2 sem. in one year so i missed first sem.that means i need to wait for another year..so i wanted to fill that gap and study a CERTIFICATE IV AND DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR AT UNI... thank you.. please suggest me...


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 12:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From switzerland

11 likes received
4 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
Thank you so much for your reply. i am not changing my course that intended to study. iam going to study that course which i was planning to study and summit ed COE to DIBP. but here i missed my first intake which was suppossed to start from 03-02-2014 and there is no second intake in coming JULY 2014 so i have to wait for another year that is 2015-feb. that means i need to wait till 2015 ,.FEB.
BUT college is offering me that i can study any certificate IV only for 6 Months which is going to start july-2014 to DEC.2015.. THEN i can start my intended course which was supposed to start from 03-02-2014. and college is saying that they are going to provide me hole course's offer letter and COE ..(COE for total package) .this is the condition... i just do not want to leave my study and wait for another year. i want to study certificate IV from JULY 2014 TO 2015 DEC.. then i can start my DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR COURSE PACKAGE... The main thing is college do not have 2 sem. in one year so i missed first sem.that means i need to wait for another year..so i wanted to fill that gap and study a CERTIFICATE IV AND DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR AT UNI... thank you.. please suggest me...
They will offer you a package COE (incl. CERTIFICATE IV AND DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR) or only a COE for your CERTIFICATE?

nepali likes this.

  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2014, 01:52 PM
nepali's Avatar
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Users Flag! From nepal

1 likes received
12 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by depende View Post
They will offer you a package COE (incl. CERTIFICATE IV AND DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR) or only a COE for your CERTIFICATE?
Thank you so much for your reply. They are going to offer me package COE (Including CERTIFICATE IV AND DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR) .
THANK YOU.Waiting for your reply.


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com