Health check

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > General topics > General chit-chat and news

General chit-chat and news This is the general chat and social section of the forum. Feel free to use this area to talk about topics that don't fit elsewhere on the site. We may also use this section to make news announcements for the site.

Health check


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 PM
sez's Avatar
sez sez is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Health check

Hi. I just want to know what the health check requires, does anyone know?


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:02 PM
kttykat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,377
Users Flag! From usa

513 likes received
218 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sez View Post
Hi. I just want to know what the health check requires, does anyone know?
I don't know what visa you are going for. For the partner visa I had a chest x-ray, blood tests and general medical check for BP etc.

Kttykat




__________________

  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
sez's Avatar
sez sez is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttykat

I don't know what visa you are going for. For the partner visa I had a chest x-ray, blood tests and general medical check for BP etc.

Kttykat
Oh god, are you living out there now or just travelling with your partner? I'm planning on staying out in Australia for 6 months can you help on what I need for a health check?


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:22 PM
kttykat's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,377
Users Flag! From usa

513 likes received
218 likes given
Quote:
Originally Posted by sez View Post
Oh god, are you living out there now or just travelling with your partner? I'm planning on staying out in Australia for 6 months can you help on what I need for a health check?
I am living with my husband here in Australia but am still waiting for the grant of the SC 309 offshore partner visa, so I will have to fly to New Zealand when they are ready to grant.

For your health check it depends on where you are at. In some countries they can only be done after you get a number from immigration. In our case we were able to do it before getting the number. They are moving to only allowing electronic lodging of the results and then you need the ID number first. In any case you must see an approved panel doctor, you should look at the immigration site on the country you are in for a list of approved doctors and give them a call and find out if they can do it before you have the ID. You need to take two recent passport photos and the two medical forms that you can download from immigration.

Kttykat




__________________

  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2013, 08:26 PM
sez's Avatar
sez sez is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Please update your flag here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kttykat

I am living with my husband here in Australia but am still waiting for the grant of the SC 309 offshore partner visa, so I will have to fly to New Zealand when they are ready to grant.

For your health check it depends on where you are at. In some countries they can only be done after you get a number from immigration. In our case we were able to do it before getting the number. They are moving to only allowing electronic lodging of the results and then you need the ID number first. In any case you must see an approved panel doctor, you should look at the immigration site on the country you are in for a list of approved doctors and give them a call and find out if they can do it before you have the ID. You need to take two recent passport photos and the two medical forms that you can download from immigration.

Kttykat
Okay that sounds nice, hope you are enjoying it okay thank you that has helped me, I just wanted to know because I can't stand blood tests but if I need to have one o obviously will thanks again Sez x


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Police check and health check darrylbulger Visas and immigration 2 02-01-2014 11:54 AM
Health Check up win25 Visas and immigration 7 06-05-2012 05:00 AM
Health check certificate darrylbulger Visas and immigration 0 12-23-2011 02:08 AM
Health Check! Beatrice Visas and immigration 16 07-11-2011 10:43 PM
UK health check suzannah Visas and immigration 2 04-08-2011 09:20 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com