Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information - View Profile: Engi

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > Members List

Guest View - Limited Access Only

Engi Engi is offline

Active Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. MarkNortham
    01-01-2018 10:46 AM - permalink
    Hi Engi -

    Thanks for the note. No employment or tax documentation can be a major problem for a visitor visa, even if a partner visa has been lodged. The problem is that the purpose of a visitor visa is for a temporary visit to Australia for tourism, etc purposes, not to live together while a PR visa is decided. You may want to consider the sponsored family visitor visa stream of the subclass 600 visa and/or asking for a shorter visit time.

    Hope this helps -


    Mark Northam

About Me

  • About Engi
    Country Flag


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-19-2018 03:19 AM
  • Join Date: 07-25-2017
  • Referrals: 0

By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.