Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information (
-   New member introductions (
-   -   Newbie here (

Angels-tale 01-09-2012 04:29 PM

Newbie here
Hi my name is Jo or Joanne, me and my fiance are wanting to move to Aus this year or next after we are Married In the UK. So I need everyones help on this as am not getting any answers what so ever.

Angels-tale 01-09-2012 04:37 PM

Ok so the deal is or what we are doing is hes a accountant his family i.e dad and his brother,sister,gran and cousins live there. My fiance is trying to get a job there and if he gets the job and we want to move there after we are married in the UK, what do I do if he gets the job there??? I know from yrs ago the wife would just go with him and live in aus etc, but is that still the same now cause i dont know if he needs to live there for couple of yrs leaving me homless alone in the UK so then he can sponser me to live in Aus with him, or i need a visa but i dont know what one??? when i go with him to Aus to live. Its driving me sick with worry about this AHHHH please someone give me answers :)

Bear 01-09-2012 07:54 PM

If your partner gets an employer sponsored visa you can be a secondary applicant and come together. If your partner is a qualified accountant with relevant experience he can try the skilled migrant route which again you are a secondary applicant. If he's able to do the second I think that is the better route as he wouldn't be tied to any one company.

Angels-tale 01-09-2012 09:27 PM

OMG thank you soo much Bear, this is a great answer I will let my fiance know, it was just as I was cluless in where i stand in on all of this thanks again XXX

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.