New member looking for help.x

Go Back   Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information > General topics > New member introductions

New member introductions Please introduce yourself to other Australia Forum members here. Use this section to tell us a little about yourself and your connection to Australia. Are you new to the Country? Are you currently undertaking the Australian immigration process? Please let us know...

New member looking for help.x


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1
Please update your flag here .

Smile New member looking for help.x

Hi All.
What a great site. Am looking for any help advise etc to help make our dreams come true. Will try not to bore you.
I am married with 3 children and me and my hubby have dreamt about living in Oz for years. I am now sick of dreaming and want to make this reality.
My hubby is a self employed paintless dent removal advanced technician. 8 yrs experience. I am currently housewife but worked as a housing officer previously with 8 years in that industry.
Am i just dreaming or could this be a reallity. Any advise on what to do to start the process would be hugely appreciated, also if we are living in dreamland and ther is no hope please be honest.
Thanks
Helenx


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8
Please update your flag here .

Just go!

Hey there Helen!

If this is a dream of yours, just GO! The hardest part is actually making the decision to move. Once you do this, everything falls into place. First, decide where you want to live. I recommend Sydney because there is a lot of work opportunity here. The weather is pleasant all year round and there are many beaches and things to do in the surrounding area!

Also, start looking for jobs online so that you can get situated around your new job when you get here.

Australia is an amazing place to be, stop dreaming and start packing. Its really that easy!


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 PM
brian_84's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Caleta Olivia - Santa Cruz - Patagonia Argentina
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From argentina

4 likes received
3 likes given
Hi there! Nice to met you.
I guess you can start by looking if your profession / ocupation is listed in SOL list.
You'd check wich is the best visa for you and your family....
Ask the mods, they have plenty of information regarding this stuff.
Welcome to the forum!
Cheers!


Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Gene's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 121
Users Flag! From usa

5 likes received
3 likes given
The Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen m View Post
Hi All.
What a great site. Am looking for any help advise etc to help make our dreams come true. Will try not to bore you.
I am married with 3 children and me and my hubby have dreamt about living in Oz for years. I am now sick of dreaming and want to make this reality.
My hubby is a self employed paintless dent removal advanced technician. 8 yrs experience. I am currently housewife but worked as a housing officer previously with 8 years in that industry.
Am i just dreaming or could this be a reallity. Any advise on what to do to start the process would be hugely appreciated, also if we are living in dreamland and ther is no hope please be honest.
Thanks
Helenx
Hi Helen and welcome. Sounds like you are going to have the adventure of a lifetime. Moving to a new country is sure not like moving around the block. Many challenges and also a lot of fun.

Good luck,

Gene


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2011, 03:54 PM
brian_84's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Caleta Olivia - Santa Cruz - Patagonia Argentina
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From argentina

4 likes received
3 likes given
Lightbulb check out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Hi Helen and welcome. Sounds like you are going to have the adventure of a lifetime. Moving to a new country is sure not like moving around the block. Many challenges and also a lot of fun.

Good luck,

Gene
HEY Gene! Check out this user, I think is spamming

samiullah shah

Is posting some ads about a spa or something.


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Gene's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 121
Users Flag! From usa

5 likes received
3 likes given
Spammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian_84 View Post
HEY Gene! Check out this user, I think is spamming

samiullah shah

Is posting some ads about a spa or something.
Hi and thanks for the message. Just came online a few minutes and shot him/her out of the sky.

Thanks again,

Gene


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2011, 12:54 PM
brian_84's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Caleta Olivia - Santa Cruz - Patagonia Argentina
Posts: 103
Users Flag! From argentina

4 likes received
3 likes given
Thumbs up OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Hi and thanks for the message. Just came online a few minutes and shot him/her out of the sky.

Thanks again,

Gene
Ok, Gene.
Thank you.
Cheers!


Closed Thread

« Hi Guys | Hello »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi everyone - New Member Gil80 New member introductions 0 03-11-2011 11:34 AM
New member liberum New member introductions 0 01-20-2011 11:13 AM
Hi All the member drkatcheson5 New member introductions 0 08-10-2010 05:16 AM
Hi new member here... jpscomm New member introductions 0 07-21-2010 01:43 AM
New member annarose New member introductions 1 05-30-2010 01:02 AM

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
AustraliaForum.com