Australia Forum banner


  1. Visas and immigration
    Hi all, I would like to know how can i bring my brother who is practising as an advocate in india to Australia. I am a PR VISA holder of Australia. He likes to work as a lawyer profession in Australia. If so what upgradation he needs to do for the qualification and certification.? Do anybody...