Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Good morning, We are in the process of moving to NSW under employer sponsored 457. Could you please tell me the differences to the 121? We have already been told we will be unable to apply for a mortgage under a 457 by CAB. I am wondering about school fees and medical care also. Thank you.
1-1 of 1 Results