Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    I want to get a Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175) visa or another permanent visa I have a Graduate Diploma in ICT - 'Management and Information technology in technical systems' I work with computer networks for more than 9 years: - Network Engineer - 8 years -...
1-1 of 1 Results