Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    I'm from US and I'm on a 402 visa. I have three questions. 1) My visa is currently a 402 child care, but I would like to switch to a student visa and study an advance diploma in marketing. I currently have a BA in international studies and I'm completing an online MA in TESOL. (both have been...
1-1 of 1 Results