Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Dear Sir/Madam, My wife intended to enroll for Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care (CHC30113) online courses. But her visa subclass 500 student dependent visa there is a condition: 8201 - MAXIMUM 3 MONTHS STUDY Is online course (Like Certificate III in Early Childhood Education...
  2. Visas and immigration
    Hey there! I have a question regarding the possibilities of study while being a dependent on my husband's student visa. There is a 3 month maximum study limitation, but I am interested in obtaining admission myself, but the clause restricts me from doing so. Is there a possibility of applying...
1-2 of 2 Results