What is the difference between queue assessment and visa assessment?
Queueing system was introduced in 2020 for contributary parent visa. Previously, visa approval usually happens quite soon after health check and character check. Does it mean health check will happen earlier with...
Just a question around permanant contributory visas. I have noticed that there are 2 visas that might apply for my mum who is considered as Aged parent based on age conditions.
Knowing that these 2 visas 143 and 864 are both faster track visas, which one is cheaper/faster and...
A friend of mine is now in Australia and applied in March 2017 for a 864 visa. He has 71 years old.
Please, I would like to know:
1. How long does he have to wait there in order to get the 864 visa?
2. How long can he stay abroad( in Europe) if he asks for a Bridging visa B?
I am intending to sponsor the onshore contributory aged parents visa for my parents.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Do parents need to stay in Australia after submission until their visa is processed? Can they apply onshore and then temporarily leave Australia and return closer to...
Hi I have 2 questions and hoping somebody can help with the answers. Thanks
1. How long does it take to receive Aged Contributory visa (864)? Has anybody had recent experience to share? Is it less than 6 months in reality?
2. If I apply for single parent, Can I apply for partner visa for 2nd...