Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    I was granted an extended eligibility class TK subclass 445 visa (child dependent 445) last week. It is said that I must be in Australia to lodge a permanent partner form 1002 to obtain PR visa.* Nonetheless, I want to know that while my mom PR visa and mine are being decided, can I go outside...
1-1 of 1 Results