Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Dear All, Me and my wife are PR holder under subclass 175. Recently our family status is change after birth of our first child. I want to apply for her visa from UAE and have following confusions: 1- Should I apply through VFS? 2- Do I need to fill 1229? (I do not think as we are biological...
  2. Visas and immigration
    I was granted an extended eligibility class TK subclass 445 visa (child dependent 445) last week. It is said that I must be in Australia to lodge a permanent partner form 1002 to obtain PR visa.* Nonetheless, I want to know that while my mom PR visa and mine are being decided, can I go outside...
  3. Visas and immigration
    We have a Child Migrant and Sponsorship 101 applications pending for my deaf 6 yo niece who has an Australian citizen mother. They arrived in Australia and applied so that her daughter can live with her. As my niece is deaf she is considered disabled. I heard something about needing to do a...
1-3 of 3 Results