Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Travel questions
    I was wondering, I was wanting to apply for a ETA but on reading up on it it states: "If you have had any criminal convictions in any country, you should apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600), rather than an ETA. If you arrive on an ETA with criminal convictions, you could be refused entry to...
  2. Visas and immigration
    How do you report an expunged conviction on the visa application?
1-2 of 2 Results