Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    My parents and younger brother are to apply tourist visa 600. My younger bro(>25yrs) is employed but doesn’t have $5000 savings. My elder brother and me are living in Australia. We are happy to bear the cost for him. As well as my parents will pay for his visit. He can provide employment letter...
  2. Business and investment
    Researchers around the world looking to work with Australian businesses should find it easier to do so with the announcement of a new fund by the Australian Government. The bridging grants component of the Global Connections Fund encourages eligible businesses and researchers work together to...
  3. Visas and immigration
    hi, quick question if anyone knows, about sufficient funds for a Working Holiday Visa, i need 5'000 AUD, but is it ok if i have a credit card overdraft available on my account for that amount? i dont need it anyway, cos i'll be living with my partner.
1-3 of 3 Results