Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    People in Australia who have overstayed their visa or have a bridging visa are being encouraged to take advice to sort out their situation. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) points out that it has a Community Status Resolution Service (CSRS) which is free and works with...
1-1 of 1 Results