Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Hi there I am the main applicant of a student visa 500 for PhD in Australia. My wife was included on my visa application as a dependent. She has 8201 condition on her visa which prohibits her from studying for more than three months (13 weeks) during her stay in Australia. She wants to do a...
1-1 of 1 Results