Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Greetings I am an international student enrolled in Masters in HRM and Employment Relations at UWA. I want to know if i am eligible to get the 2 yr work post study work visa after completion of my Masters in Coursework program. According to the consultants, it should not be a problem, to get...
  2. Visas and immigration
    Hello, I have enrolled in 104 weeks cricos registered Masters Program In IT(16 Units 4 subjects * 4 sems ).But, I have received 4 credits for my previous overseas studies. So, I think my course duration comes down to 78 weeks. Now, is it possible to do a diploma to cover the remaining period to...
  3. Visas and immigration
    Hi, I'm in my last semester of 2yr accounting course. I don't think the new post study work visa would apply to me as i had lodged the student visa prior to NOV 2011. So i can apply for the General skilled temporary visa -485 which can offer 1.5 yrs for gaining AUS work experience. Or i can go...
1-3 of 3 Results