Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    Hi, I am applying for the Temporary Graduate or Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 476) online and I need some assistance regarding the travel details in my application. The application requires the following information: 'Give details of the visits to another country where the stay was for more...
  2. New member introductions
    I’m here from Ghana and currently living in Melbourne. I wish to obtain more info on how to obtain a family residence permit. Thanks.
  3. Visas and immigration
    Dear Friends , Can anyone clarify, while applying 887 Permanent visa any of 489 holder can put the application, either PA or Partner ? . Is it necessary whether it has be applied by PA? If Partner also working and living in the particular region hope the Criteria can be met and she can apply...
  4. Visas and immigration
    Hi all, I am a UK citizen that has lived and worked in Adelaide, South Australia for the last two years on a sponsored 457 working visa, sponsored by my UK employer. Not wanting to return to the UK once my sponsored work here is finished, I am looking to apply for a Skilled Migrant Permanent...
  5. Visas and immigration
    Hello, I would like to know the maximum duration of time an Australian PR holder is allowed to stay outside the country. Thanks
  6. Visas and immigration
    Do you have a PhD? Holders of a recognised PhD now have a streamlined pathway to permanent residence. The Victorian Government has introduced a new pathway to state nomination through the Skilled Nominated 190 visa. To be eligible, applicants will need to: have completed a PhD in at a...
1-6 of 6 Results