Australia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Visas and immigration
    I applied Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) to work in Australia temporarily. Let me tell you how I lodge my application, 1 - I filled out the online form 2 - I paid the Visa fee completely with my credit card, got the invoice and I submitted the application on 16.07.2015. Last...
1-1 of 1 Results